hello there


Monday, January 22, 2007

never sleeps


We did our two shows and they both went really well. The audience at 10:30 was a bit tired and were just listening, which was a bit disconcerting. Especially after the first show which went so well.

I am, however, cautious... What a surprise for me. Hmmm.. I fear that the folks booking shows may want something a bit safer than the spam scam show. I don't mean that in a condescending way (that means "talk down to" ), I mean that you don't really get what's going to happen in spamscam from the title.

Victor, however, did some of his best stuff tonight. Really solid an schweet!

Dunno.

I do know that I had a whole bunch of stuff to do for legalzoom.com and did not do one single thing. I will try to pack it in tomorrow when I get home... but wow. I did not do well. Hmmm.

It's cold here. Did I mention that?

The really nice thing is that I edited the script down to 1/2 hour, and it's inspired me to begin adding the stuff from the other scams in... try to figure out some sort of structure. I have my russian bride, my hussein guy, mister ebay and the lotto all going through perry mason, but it's so unweildy, but this has given me confidence that i can pare that stuff down, too.

We shall see. I need to get back in andy's studio and make some calls to the former soviet union.

Hmmm.

Wacky.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dean - Hope you warm up. I am freezing here in Chicago. One question any chance you know who has rights on Rockula? I want my Rockula DVD!!!! Are you coming to town soon?
Kelly

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home