hello there


Saturday, July 07, 2007

Two things:

a: Is it cool or horrible that the The Thornbirds 1st record is available for 36 cents on Amazon.com?
2: A friend of mine, David Lawrence, says he earns at least a grand a month from this stupid link. So, I know that there are at least 500,000 people reading this feverdream of a blog. If at least 10 of you add yourselves and use this bar, we could, through the barely legal (hi, keywords!) practice of the shitstain of capitalism: multi-level-marketing, earn tens of dollars.

What the fuck. The album by the band I'm in who I haven't seen in 7 months is selling for 36 cents on Amazon, I'm doing a horror short directed by someone who was 5 years old when summer school came out and I'm hoping that my health plan covers full anesthesia for a colonoscopy within 5 years... It's time for me to get in on MLM, right?

Here goes. CLICK HERE TO EARN THOUSANDS FOR NOTHING!

Man, I feel dirty.

At least I'm not a professional poker player, right?

Good point.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger CookieDuster said...

Well according to sitemeter you ARE getting hits from Iran. Oil rich screwballs have the money, they should be signing up!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home