hello there


Thursday, August 16, 2007

Joost

https://www.joost.com/download/3UwSnEGhql8ELg1L9naLihgSWM6Qzpn9A.html

This is a link to Joost. Apparently, it's cool. I don't understand.

I recall days, months and even years where I had so much free time I'd sit around and read the paper and hang out with friends and do stuff.

Really. I remember that. It doesn't seem real. It doesn't seem like that is possible. And I'm not really that busy right now. I'm not even really doing all that much, though I have this sheet of paper with all the shit I want to accomplish before the end of the year and it just makes me laugh and then want to take a nap.

No, really... I'd call up a friend and say "i'm gonna be at 4 & 20. Stop by. I'll be there for a couple of hours at least."

Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home